Metal ShopJob Location | Arizona
8230 North El Mirage Rd., El Mirage, AZ 85335
We are looking for EXPERIENCED, hands-on, Production/Manufacturing personnel for our rapidly growing business. We rarely hire new personnel as turnover is exceptionally low. So, this is a great opportunity to work with the largest trailer manufacturer in the nation. This is a great opportunity for construction, drywall, sheet metal, and production workers who are not afraid to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer; English or Spanish speaking is acceptable...bilingual is even better!
Metal Assembly Position Requirements:
- Have an outstanding attendance record and be on time each day
- Be able to use power tools such as drills and screw-guns constantly
- Use various saws...table, panel, chop, etc
- You will be working on your feet continuously throughout the day
- You should be able to work at a rapid but safe pace
- You must be safety conscious
- You must be quality oriented
- These are fast-paced, hands on, non-automated production assembly positions
- Must be motivated to earn a higher level of pay...we don't want you to be satisfied earning only $16-$17 and hour. The more you earn, the better the company does. We want to pay you the higher wages
- These ARE NOT part time or temporary positions.
- These are full time positions only, with full benefits after 60 days of employment
- Previous trailer experience is a definite plus, but not necessary
- Must have manufacturing experience in an assembly environment
- Must have your own reliable transportation and not rely on others
- Basic 12v wiring, not necessary but a plus
- Light weight metal installation
- Side metal
- Door installation
- Light hook ups
Position Type: Full-time
Typical Hours: 5am-2pm
PAY: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour and Full Benefits
*95% of our jobs are "Piece Rate" pay positions. This means that we pay you by the trailer. Everyone starts at $18/hr. regardless of whether the job is an hourly position or a piece rate position. If the job is a piece rate position you will be taken off of hourly pay and placed in Piece Rate after 30 days. You will then have an opportunity to make the equivalent of $18-$25 (or more) an hour.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place